We Offer Remote Hearing Care!
Skip the waiting room! Get hearing consultations and tunings at home via virtual appointments.
Get in touch to learn more!
We offer hearing devices that can be adjusted remotely to better fit your schedule and lifestyle.
We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to work an audiology appointment into your busy schedule, especially if hearing device issues hit unexpectedly. Now with teleaudiology, a new health care technology, Dr. Vetter can provide care no matter where you are!
What hearing devices can be tuned remotely?
Widex, Starkey and Resound devices all allow for better telehealth for patients. All you need is an iPhone (or Android soon) to connect and tune your hearing device.
When would remote support be used?
Remote tuning can be used for a variety of regular adjustments to your hearing device including:
- Creating a new listening program to maximize a listening situation (ie meeting program for meetings).
- Increasing or decreasing device volume.
- Making tweaks to sound quality.
- Follow-up adjustment after an in office-adjustment.
- Making changes to a streaming audio program.
- Resetting hearing aids to former settings.
- Verifying fit following an in office repair.
Who is remote tuning best for?
Remote tuning can be a great option for anyone who wears a hearing device regularly, but may find it difficult to make it into our office for regular adjustments.