Hearable technology has made leaps and bounds in the past few years, and patients are the beneficiaries of these advances. At Chicago Hearing Services, we’re proud to offer a new hearing device that offers many of these new technologies into one convenient and easy to use pair of headphones. The device is called the Dash Pro, made by Bragi and Starkey Hearing Technologies.
A Custom Fit
Wireless and Seamless Connectivity
A Multitude of Features
- Automatic fitness tracking -using nine built-in fitness sensors, the earpieces can track running, swimming, cycling or walking, and can automatically identify the activity. Fitness tracking doesn’t require having a smartphone along with you during the activity.
- 4 GB of storage – a smartphone also isn’t required to listen to music. The headphones have enough memory for the user to store up to 1,000 songs and use them as a stand-alone music player. This allows the wearer to be completely hands free!
- Audiophile-quality sound – extra care was taken to make the Dash Pro into a fully functional pair of headphones, using Knowles Balanced Armature Speakers with a back vent for elevated bass and EQ optimization.
- Multi-lingual use – integration with iTranslate app allows the user to communicate in over 40 languages with translation directly to their headphones.
- Waterproof up to 1 meter – a device that goes everywhere with you on a daily basis should be sturdy. The Dash Pro is fully waterproof up to 1 meter.
- Long battery life – the Dash Pro allows up to five hours of playtime and an additional 25 hours of use via recharging using the portable charging case.